BBQ Chicken

BBQ Chicken

I love when summer comes around and we can enjoy a few meals from our BBQ.  This BBQ chicken is based on watching my Mom when I was younger.  It always a hit whenever I serve......of course, it could be that I am slaving over the BBQ and nothing needs to be done other than tasting my efforts!

BBQ Chicken
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
16 chicken legs and/or thighs

Marinade:
2 cups soy sauce
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
1 teaspoon black pepper

Basting:
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup honey

Directions:
1)  Clean chicken and drain excess water
2)  Prepare marinade in a large bowl.  Feel free to add other flavours.
3)  Add chicken and marinade for at least 4 hours.  I normally leave overnight.
4)  BBQ chicken on medium so as not to burn.  As my BBQ does not cook evenly, I normally have to move the pieces around to ensure they are all cooked approximately the same.
5)  When almost done, baste chicken on both sides.

Comments