Miso Glazed Salmon

Miso Glazed Salmon 400

One meal I always enjoy at restaurants is Miso-glazed Cod.  So we rarely buy cod, so I opted to give salmon a try.  Next I found this recipe at A Good Appetite to based my recipe.

This turned out fantastic.  The only complaint was that it was a bit too sweet.  I also cut the filets into smaller slices just so that I could have more surface area for the sauce.

Miso Glazed Salmon
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons white miso paste
4 teaspoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 6-ounces salmon filets

Directions:
1) Heat broiler on high & set rack about 6 inches from the flame.
2) Mix the miso, brown sugar and soy sauce together until well blended.
3) Spray a little cooking spray on a baking sheet. Place the salmon on skin side down. Coat the top with some of the miso glaze.
4) Place under the broiler and cook for about 10 minutes until flaky and tender, re-coating with glaze 2 or 3 more times during cooking.
5) Serve immediately.

Comments